Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Long Distance Love Affair


photo from tumbler.cute!



This morning, I woke up with a vibe so peculiar, I couldn’t even fathom. But when I saw today’s date in my alarm clock, I quickly sensed why. Like I imagined a light bulb light above my head. Ding! Hehe. So to get ready for work,  I put on a pink silk fuschia top and a skirt. I accessorized my outfit along with a pastel pink necklace and a pink purse. I was overly dressed in pink!! Hahaha. It is because I am happy and excited! Obvious ba? (: Why? Exactly a month from now, my husband and I are going to be together again!!! Woohoo! (: How time flies by so crazily fast. For some who may not know, unfortunately, we’ve been physically apart for almost four months now. However, it only seemed like it was yesterday (:

Looking back, three months after our wedding, he had to fly to Beijing, China for a business trip. Then, one day at work, a coworker of mine asked me, “how’s married life Joselle?” My response was “It’s great! And not so great at the moment.” I caught him puzzled by my answer. So he further asked, “Why so?” And I told him about us not being able to see each other for 5 months. Then he said “I don’t know how you do it but I just can’t imagine myself in your shoes.” Then, I said “ I know it’s hard, for now, but we’ve been in a long distance relationship (LDR) for 3 years so this is not something new to us plus I try to look at the bigger picture” I must have left him puzzled again with those last 2 words. Anyway, he stirred the conversation about him and his wife. He just got married too after weeks of dating and at the same time, right after his divorce papers were finalized with his ex-wife. Then at the back of my head, I thought, “wow, I also don’t know how you do it”. Although I wish them well and I have nothing against their whirlwind romance, I was just a bit surprised of its unconventionality.

Anyway, when I told him that I try to look at the bigger picture, it’s like I try to see ourselves with what we would become in the long run. If you put it technologically, it’s like envisioning what does not yet exist but might someday. Like the rich and famous visionary, Steve Jobs. Hehe :P  

Actually, how I envision myself with my husband is pretty simple. As cliché as it may sound, I only dream of us growing old together and still in love. Of course, I suppose everyone dreams the same. It’s just a matter of knowing how to live out that dream into reality. Since I knew my husband was God’s gift, my companion for a lifetime, (click here to find out how I knew he was the one) I believe at the end of the day, there’s a happy ending. (:

In our long distance relationship situation, we might find it hard right now, but as I said, we know there will come a time where we would be able to enjoy living permanently and happily together. That all of our sacrifices wouldn’t go in vain because our faith in this relationship is stronger and bigger than all the trials.

Where did this kind of faith come from? Ultimately, it’s from God. In Psalm 62:5, “For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him.” I needed a deeper and personal relationship with God and that helped me survived our 3 yearlong LDR. In those three years, it gave me an opportunity in serving the Lord through my family and through my CFC community. God became my number one priority and true enough, He let everything fall in to place. In Deuteronomy 7:9, it says “Understood, therefore, that the Lord is indeed God. He is the faithful God who keeps His covenant for a thousand generations and lavishes his unfailing love on those who love Him and obey His commands.” One of my aunts once told me, when we put other things on top of our list other than God, and when time comes that it's taken away from us, our world will falter. But when we put God first in all things, no matter what happens, we would be fine.  

If you look at magazines, self-help books, or simply look it up on Google and search for the secrets of LDR’s, more or less, some of it highlights about keeping the importance of open communication, trusting one another, living your own life or coping up by keeping yourself busy, surrounding yourself with family, hanging out with friends that will serve a good support group, and etc. While all of these can be claimed truly important and can make a big influence in keeping the LDR strong, still my #1 secret (not a secret to all) would be putting God in the center of the relationship. Not only was our relationship cultivated, but it also equipped us for a holy marriage. We prayed together as a couple, we became active in our church/community and in respect to that, we gained wisdom and knowledge from other Christian couples too. Moreover, in my prayers, I would always ask for patience incessantly. Again, I will make use of another cliché. That is “Patience is a virtue.”  It is also one of the fruits from the Holy Spirit. Like Christ who patiently waited for and worked toward his mission here on earth, I, myself too, must patiently wait and trust that in God’s perfect time, we would be together again.  Romans 12:12, “Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.”

PS: Hubby and I will be meeting in California on Aug 24th for the 18th Annual  Conference of Singles for Christ as proxy couple coordinators. I am looking forward to it! Let the countdown begin! (:



Xoxo,
Joselle








29 comments:

  1. Thanks for ur sharing Joselle. kinikilig nman ako sa countdown mo. ;-) abangan ko next post mo. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ate Gen! God bless you too!! (:

      Delete
    2. I can still remember my pain of marriage when my husband left me, Dr. Agbazara brought back my ex lover in just 2days, i just want to say thanks to you for spell and we are expecting our first child. If you are having any marital or any life issues, please try and reach AGBAZARA TEMPLE on: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) and experience his true spiritual healing powers like i did.

      Delete
    3. After the breakup, there was a deep sense of loss and a strong desire to reconnect. It felt important to explore every possible avenue to bridge the gap that had formed. Dr. Agbazara brought back my lover in just 72hours after i contacted him when some recommended him to me here online, i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via email at; ( agbazara@gmail. com ) or Whatsapp him on: ( +234 814 627 4490 ) and get the help you need

      Delete
  2. Great and that i have a neat supply: Where To Buy Houses That Need Renovation home remodel

    ReplyDelete
  3. After the breakup, there was a deep sense of loss and a strong desire to reconnect. It felt important to explore every possible avenue to bridge the gap that had formed. Dr. Agbazara brought back my lover in just 72hours after i contacted him when some recommended him to me here online, i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via email at; ( agbazara@gmail. com ) or Whatsapp him on: ( +234 814 627 4490 ) and get the help you need

    ReplyDelete
  4. After months of separation, our marriage seemed beyond repair. We were both hurt, barely communicating, and already giving up. Through Ilekhojie's guidance, we learned how to forgive and rebuild trust one step at a time. The practical reconciliation and encouragement helped us address the issues that had driven us apart for a long time instead of avoiding them. Today, we are living together again with renewed understanding and hope for our future. We are deeply grateful for the positive impact Ilekhojie had on our journey toward reconciliation. This experience reminded us that healing is possible when both partners are willing to work together with the right support. Call him +2348147400259 or Email: gethelp05@gmail.com to get urgent help

    ReplyDelete
  5. If i had known that there is a possibility of getting my dream man, i would not have wasted my time with a lot of men. I instantly fell deeply in love with my boss right from my first day at work and for over a year, it got deeper. He was very rich, humble and single. I tried all i could to make him look my way but all was in vain. 3 months ago, i found a comment of Ilekhojie and how he helps people navigate feeling and how best to express it. I reached out to him and explain my situation and how much i loved my boss and i also asked him to see further if he likes me. He performed supplications on my behalf, created a pathway for us to express how we feel about each other and within a few days, my boss asked me out on a date and fast forward to today, we are happy in love and he has been the best thing that has happened to me. All these were made possible with help of Ilekhojie. If you are like me, you do not have to let your feelings die when Ilekhojie can help you. Send him a message on his Email gethelp05@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348147400259

    ReplyDelete
  6. As God would have it, I was able to fix my marriage and I am forever grateful because losing my wife was something I couldn’t bear. All this happened because Dr Isikolo was there to help me fix the problem.  I was separated from my wife because of cheating issues that escalated and she was torn apart and left me and the kids. It was indeed rough for me in the months that went by handling the whole parenting thing alone. I contacted Dr Isikolo and he reconciled us back together and she returned back home to me and the kids.  On my own I was unable to fix it and have her back until Dr Isikolo intervened and for this, I had to also come out here and tell others about his good works. He is assured never to fail you if you are serious about fixing whatever issues you are having with your partner. Review his page for further information on his good works: https://isikolo-temple.com or text him via WhatsApp +2348133261196

    ReplyDelete
  7. A married woman actually planned to ruin my marriage and take my husband away from me and my kids. The whole saga began when my husband started acting weird and staying out late and sometimes doesn’t return back home. I did my findings and found out that an old friend of his, who is married was doing everything to break us. I did my best to end their closure but it wasn’t working. Dr Isikolo helped someone I knew and I got to know about him from my friend whom  he helped. When I contacted him, he told me all I needed to know and all that was needed to be done to separate them.  I complied and he fixed the problem and my husband is focused on me now and my kids now and assured me forever and never to let anyone come in between us. Just as I hoped for better results from Dr Isikolo and he delivered, he can help you too if you reach out to him for any kind of help. Review his page: https://isikolo-temple.com, or reach him on WhatsApp via text/call on +2348133261196

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m grateful for the positive change I experienced after working with Ilekhojie. My relationship with my ex had completely broken down, and every attempt to reconnect only made things worse. Through Ilekhojie’s guidance, I learned the importance of patience and self-reflection. Over a few days we began talking again, resolved old misunderstandings, and rebuilt the trust we had lost. Today, our relationship is healthier, more respectful and stronger than before. I’m thankful for the support I received throughout the process. While every situation is different and results is always guaranteed, my experience gave me hope and a second chance at rebuilding an important relationship. I sincerely appreciate Ilekhojie’s role in helping reconcile with my ex boyfriend. You can contact him through Whatsapp +2348147400259 or Email: gethelp05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Restoration.  I was heartbroken after my relationship ended and felt like I had lost all hope. During that difficult time, I reached out to Dr. Odumeje for spiritual guidance. The experience gave me renewed hope and confidence, and over time, my partner and I were able to reconnect and rebuild our relationship. I am grateful for the support and encouragement I received throughout the process. If you're going through relationship challenges and are seeking spiritual guidance, you may wish to contact Dr. Odumeje to learn more about his services.Email: odumejetemple@gmail.com 
    TEXT/WhatsApp +2349064108102

    HE CAN ALSO HELP YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING

    Love and relationship guidance
    Marriage reconciliation support
    Spiritual protection
    Career and promotion prayer
    Prison release prayers and spiritual support

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw a wonderful testimony of Helmah on a reconciliation page about the good works of Dr Ilekhojie. I never believed it, because I have never heard anything about such a miracle before. Nobody would have been able to convince me about it not until Dr Ilekhojie did a marvelous work for me that restored my broken marriage after six months of separation. I was truly shocked when my husband knelt down pleading for forgiveness for me to accept him back. I am really short of words to use to show my appreciation to Dr Ilekhojie for what he has done for me and my Entire family. We are happy together and there is peace in my home. All these are possible because of his reconciliation spell. Contact him now for any kind of help you need via Whatsapp/viber: +2348147400259

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had so many little fights and quarrel to get in between the love we had as a family. I was always angry with small things that did not matter. I let my emotions got the best of me and stayed permanently away from her and my kids. Things grew worse when she started seeing another man and I never knew about it. I neglected her and drove her into the arms of another man. I later found out all that has been going on and decided to seek help to fix my marriage. I realized that i was the problem even though it was too late. A friend of mine at work hooked me up with Dr Ilekhojie who assured me that my wife still loves me and wish to return. He helped me performed a reconciliation ritual which fixed our marriage in less than a week. Just as he said, it will restore our lost connection and it did. Thank you Dr Ilekhojie. Ask him for help. WhatsApp him on: +2348147400259 or Email: gethelp05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My marriage of 6 years have been filled with endless misery which led to the divorce I never wanted. I tried to move on but it was so difficult for me because I still loved my husband and my daughter has always cried because she misses her father. I had no choice rather than to seek help which led me to contacting Ilekhojie. After seeing reaching out to him, he assured me of reconciling me and my husband with a simple reconciliation ritual between us. He explained to me that my husband is going to change his mind about the divorce and return and we will be a happy family again. I am glad to tell you all that the love and happiness has been restored between us and we are back together all thanks to Dr Ilekhojie. Contact Ilekhojie for solutions to your relationship or marriage via: Email gethelp05@gmail.com or Telegram/WhatsApp: +2348147400259

    ReplyDelete
  13. I live in Austin, Texas. I want to share an incredible testimony about how Dr Fayosa helped me bring my husband back home. In 2020, during the challenging times of the COVID-19 pandemic, my husband had to relocate to another state for work, leaving me and our two girls at home. After the pandemic, he hesitated to return home not and was involved in a relationship with a coworker for nearly two years, which left me and the girls devastated. Thankfully, a friend introduced me to Dr Fayosa and that was the turning point in my life. When I reached out to Dr Fayosa, I was astonished when my husband returned home just 48hours after the work has be done He confessed everything, and we were able to reconcile. Since then, we have been living joyfully and harmoniously.contact Dr Fayosa Email Fayosasolusionhome@gmail.com or Whatssapp: +2347016573913 I'm immensely grateful to Dr Fayosa for everything

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was hurt and heart broken when my husband left me and moved to Ohio to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pains that tormented my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. I tried many option and a few people tried to help me without success. One day as i was surfing the internet, i found contact of Dr Ilekhojie whom my instinct instantly told me could help me. He performed the needed work for reconciliation and my husband who has been gone for months returned on his own. We are living happily together again. I will advice anyone that have relationship problem or marriage problem to reach out to Dr Ilekhojie as he's the solution to all your problems. Here his contact. WhatsApp him at: +2348147400259 or or his Email: gethelp05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. My husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love since the start of the year. On several occasions he threatened to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies. I was totally devastated and confused until an old friend of mine told me about Dr Ilekhojie who help people with relationship and marriage problem. At first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try and contacted him. He performed a reconciliation ritual to make our connection strong and ensure no one comes between us. Now, my husband has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact Dr Ilekhojie for solutions to your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via: gethelp05@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +2348147400259

    ReplyDelete
  16. My spouse and I went through one of the most difficult periods in our marriage. Constant arguments, misunderstandings, and emotional distance made it seem like our relationship was beyond repair. Feeling desperate for a fresh start, we sought guidance from Ilekhojie and participated in a reconciliation ritual. The experience gave us dedicated time to reflect on our relationship, express our feelings honestly, and recommit to treating each other with patience and respect. In the weeks that followed, we noticed gradual but meaningful changes. Our conversations became calmer, we listened to each other more carefully, and we were more willing to forgive past mistakes. Instead of reacting with anger, we began approaching disagreements with empathy and understanding. Rebuilding trust took consistent effort from both of us, but the ritual marked the beginning of that journey. Today, our marriage is healthier and more peaceful than it has been in years. Whether the ritual itself, the intention behind it, or our renewed commitment made the difference, it became an important turning point in our relationship, and we remain grateful to Ilekhojie for helping us. Reach out to him for help. Email: gethelp05@gmail.com or send a message on WhatsApp on +2348147400259

    ReplyDelete
  17. MY happiness is back to me after a very long time which i an my ex separated since i was alone my life change every thing about me change a friend of mine gave me an email address and told me that this was the email address she contacted when she was in the same problem so i contacted the email i got a reply he ask me to send him my number so i did he was a man call DR GMON he casted a spell for me and told me that within two day that my ex we be back for good within that two days my ex was back, i and my ex are getting married. next mouth, you contact him on whatspp at +2347014777964 or email mysticspellcaster5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. To join Illuminati is easy...Join the Illuminate cult online today where ever you are and get instant sum of 10,000,000,00 USD[dollars] with a free home any where you choose to live in the world and many other benefit as follows.we make your business grow faster and empower you...Joining the Illuminati brings you into the limelight of the world in which you live in today your financial difficulties are brought to an end your inseams lengthen we support you both financially and materially to ensure you live a comfortable life in comfortable slacks You can join from wherever you are,any part of the world[country] you are..from the UNITED STATE down to the most remotes part of the earth we bring you all you want, it dose not matter being Literate OR Illiterate Rich nor Poor anybody is advice to join If you are interested contact us now for all you seeks in life will comes to Reality. email us now:[clarkilluminati011@gmail.com]... /...or call +2348156703783 / whats-app
    say bye bye to poverty by joining Illuminati i never believe not until i finally join but now i am rich..this man is real he made me what i am today and i am very proud of me begin a Illuminati member... if they, can make me rich make me become something in life why don't you join also for you to also be rich the money always flows through the members like an ocean that never runs dry it dose not matters if you have been scam before contact him for help to join :::: NOTE; that in this Great Brotherhood Of Illuminati No Bloodshed And No Humans Sacrifices is involved [We Don't Kill For Anything] OK... Do not miss this opportunity THANKS.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My name is Michelle Tyler, and sharing this is not easy for me, but I believe it might help someone avoid the pain I went through. I lost $637,000.00 to an online scam, and it’s something I never imagined could happen to me.

    It started very simply. I met a man while scrolling online. At first, it was just normal conversation nothing suspicious. He was calm, respectful, and seemed genuinely interested in my life. Over time, we spoke more often, and I began to trust him. Looking back now, I realize how carefully everything was planned.

    He later introduced me to cryptocurrency and told me how he had been making consistent profits. I didn’t rush into it at first. I asked questions, did a bit of research, and even checked reviews online. Everything looked convincing. Slowly, I allowed myself to believe it was a real opportunity.

    I started investing small amounts, and the platform showed profits almost immediately. That gave me confidence. Each time I invested more, the numbers kept growing. It felt exciting, like I was finally making a smart financial move. But when I tried to withdraw my money, everything changed.

    There were delays, then excuses, then sudden fees I had to pay before any withdrawal could be processed. At that point, I felt something was wrong, but I was already too deep in. I kept hoping it would work out, but it never did. That’s when the truth hit me I had been scammed.

    The emotional impact was heavy. I felt embarrassed, angry, and completely drained. Losing that amount of money is something that stays with you mentally and emotionally.

    While searching for help, I came across RIGHTWAYLAW SOLUTIONS. To be honest, I was very skeptical. After what I had been through, trusting anyone again felt almost impossible. But I still decided to try.

    From the beginning, they treated me differently. They were clear, patient, and professional. They explained the process step by step and kept me updated. Slowly, I started to feel a bit of hope again.

    To my surprise and relief, they were able to recover my funds successfully. I can’t fully describe the feeling it was like getting my life back after thinking everything was lost.

    I’m truly grateful, and I don’t take it for granted. If you’re going through something similar, please be careful and don’t ignore red flags.

    And from my experience, I can honestly recommend RIGHTWAYLAW SOLUTIONS.
    EMAIL RIGHTWAYLAWRECOVERYSERVICE@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete

  20. I am truly grateful for the support I received from Ilekhojie after my relationship went through dark time. When my relationship seemed beyond repair, I felt lost and unsure of what to do because i loved my partner so much. Through Ilekhojie’s guidance and reconciliation ritual, I was able to communicate more honestly, reflect on my own actions, and approach reconciliation with patience and respect. Within a few days, my ex and I had meaningful conversations that helped us rebuild trust and reconnect with each other. Today, we are back together and working toward a healthier, stronger relationship. I’m thankful for the positive role Ilekhojie played in encouraging growth, understanding, and reconciliation during such a difficult period in our lives. He has done similar thing for so many people and i am grateful for his help. I leave his contact here so you can also seek help from him. WhatsApp/Telegram: (+2348147400259 or Email: gethelp05@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  21. HOW I JOINED THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD AFTER A LOT OF SCAMS

    Hello everyone my name is Donald Andrew I'm from USA in California i'm giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now, I was scammed by fake agent I was down i could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all means but all in vain, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money, one day I came across a post of someone giving a testimony thanking a man called Mr Jude Gabriel for helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I looked at the man's email and the phone number that was written there, I was afraid to contact him because i was scammed a lot of times by scammers who eat my $4000 and went away with the money then I was very confused so I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Mr Jude Gabriel and he told me everything to do and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy.. For more info contact the chief initiator on WhatsApp  +2349010175450 OR call him on +2349010175450 OR email: illuminatiworldofsociety1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. ΒΛΑΣΣΗ VLASSI ΧΡΥΣΟΎΛΑ CHRYSOULASeptember 3, 2026 at 4:16 PM

    Seit mein Mann sich vor zwei Jahren von mir hat scheiden lassen, bin ich nicht mehr ich selbst gewesen. Ich las Beiträge darüber, wie ich meinen Mann zurückgewinnen könnte, als ich auf den Erfahrungsbericht von Elena Mihai über einen Zauberkundigen namens Mathildaspellscaster stieß. Ich kontaktierte Elena, um mich zu erkundigen, wie Mathildaspellscaster ihr geholfen hatte; sie erklärte mir alles genau, und das gab mir den Mut, mich ebenfalls an diesen spirituellen Helfer zu wenden. Er versicherte mir, dass meine Zeit des Kummers innerhalb von drei Tagen nach Abschluss seiner Arbeit vorbei sein würde. Ich befolgte seine Anweisungen, da ich fest an ihn glaubte und Vertrauen sowie Hoffnung in ihn setzte. Heute kann ich voller Überzeugung sagen: Mein Mann und ich sind wieder zusammen, und ich möchte der Welt stolz berichten, was Mathildaspellscaster für mich getan hat. Kontaktieren Sie ihn noch heute per

    WhatsApp: +2348141014280
    Email: Mathildaspellscaster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Are you interested in selling your kidney to overcome all your financial problem, Welcome to Pyramid Medical Center. We offer no obligation assistance to international patients to find world class medical treatment World Wide. we specialize for top class medical treatment like Heart Surgery, Cancer Care, Spinal fusion surgery , sleeve gastrectomy surgery, Kidney donor and Receipient services and other major surgeries. Pyramid Medical Center offers an unmatched cost and quality advantages because it has world class hospitals and globally trained and experienced surgeons across every specialty. Whether you are considering cervical disk replacement surgery, brain tumor surgery, heart valve replacement surgery, or prostate cancer treatment, we offer support and services to facilitate the care you require. We can help you find the best kidney donor match with agreed financial compensation, IVF hospital, or best cancer hospital. contact us now via: Send a text on Whatsapp +447708231221

    Once you decide, we help you schedule appointments, and also our medical center will funds all the necessary bill except the donor registration which will be sorted by you

    ReplyDelete


  24. POWERFUL SPELL TO WIN COURT CASE. 100%

    Spiritual Guidance and Consultation with Dr. Odumeje.
    Are you facing challenges in your personal or professional life? Dr. Odumeje offers spiritual consultations for individuals seeking guidance, encouragement, and traditional spiritual practices. Services include:

    HOW TO WIN THE LOTTERY.

    Love and relationship guidance

    Career and job prayers

    Business prosperity guidance

    Court case spell

    Fertility and family spell

    Fame and success spell

    Spiritual protection and cleansing

    If you're interested in learning more about these services, feel free to get in touch.

    Text/WhatsApp: +2349064108102

    Email: odumejetemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete