Saturday, January 18, 2014

In Manila with Alan part 2

Happy Friday! Here's part 2 of my restaurant hopping in Manila! hahaha :D This video and the first one sums up my 3 week trip, however, too bad there were some places and moments that I missed to document. Sometimes I am bad in remembering to bring my camera. 


For my last week, my husband and I rented a condo in Bonifacio Global City in Taguig because that's where he works at. We searched for it via airbnb.com. Our condo's located at Burgos Circle, the hottest dining spot in BGC.  I found myself falling in love with this urbanized city! I thought I was a solid city girl of the North (Quezon City) but recently I was slowly learning to love the South of Manila. BGC is surprisingly clean, traffic is more bearable, drivers are more courteous, public transportation (BGC bus) follow rules where to load and unload passengers, it is pedestrian friendly, there's an array of awesome places to dine (Filipino, American, Italian, Indian, Japanese, Chinese, name it, they have everything!) nearby shopping malls are a plenty (Bonifacio High Street, Serendra, Market Market, and the newest SM Aura) and most importantly, based on my experience, it is safe! I felt like I was only walking along the strips of midtown/downtown Atlanta. For one second, I thought I was in America every time I see foreigners walking by.hehe. I recommend this city to those who wishes to visit and potentially reside. :) 

I want to express my BIGGEST thank you to my wonderful husband for making this trip possible and a very memorable one. I was pursued and treated exceptionally well every single day. Three weeks was definitely not enough to make up for all the lost time especially during the holiday season. It's definitely MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES! Actually, it's more fun whenever my husband and I are together, wherever it may be :) 

Thankful to the Lord for all the blessings and the gift of marriage. Praying this year will be a year of favor for the both of us :)

xoxo,
Joselle 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment