Wednesday, January 15, 2014

In Manila with Alan part 1

Hellooo everyone! Happy New Year! I'm glad to be back here in my happy place! :) I had to go MIA (Missing In Action) for a while cos I went on a holiday break in my other happy place, the Philippines! I hit three birds in one stone in my journey back to the motherland. First, I celebrated Christmas with my better half. Second, New Year's, and third, we celebrated our 2nd year wedding anniversary :) After 10 months of being away from each other, we finally got a chance to be together again. It was just so surreal. Since we're not permanently living together yet, it felt like we're honeymooning all over again. 

Celebrated our 2nd anniversary with our family :)

It was such a much needed break as 2013 had not been so kind to me. I am so thankful that my company allowed me to go on vacation and understands the value of family :)

a heart warming personal holiday card form one of my bosses :)

I took some videos of what we were up to. Mostly, they were all about food! haha. Needless to say, we love to eat because food doesn't only need to be consumed just to be satisfied, it needs to be experienced. lol. Food makes people happy, and I think that's the reason why Filipinos are always in a happy disposition no matter what comes in their lives cos they love to eat, get together, and celebrate! Restaurants are becoming more and more competitive and innovative when it comes to food cos the battle of the best cuisine is crazy out there. If you have an empty stomach while watching this vlog below, please click out cos this will make your appetite crave. hehe. I definitely gained a few pounds but every calorie was worth the freaking cellulite. Deadma muna diet on vacations in a country where comfort food paired with rice and extra rice is such it's niche. 

I enjoyed my time with my family and got to bond again with the people I grew up with. It was just so refreshing! As refreshing as the spas. hehehe. Most importantly, my hubby and I had one of the best time of our lives! 
Reunited and it feels so good!!!
Hope you allow us to share our joy with you and enjoy this video! 



xoxo,
Joselle

No comments:

Post a Comment