Tuesday, March 15, 2016

8 weeks

Somehow, our dreams are unfolding exactly as they should. What we dream of happening is happening. Not exactly when we planned it to be, but in God's perfect timing!

Alan and I are excited and happy to share the wonderful news that, WE ARE EXPECTING A BABY! I've entered my 8th week and by October 25th, as I turn the big 3-0, I'll become a momma officially. I can hardly believe it. My heart just melts in awe and with overwhelming joy. 
This pregnancy is a testimony that the Lord's timing is always perfect! We have waited for 4 years to conceive. Waiting is never easy. But great things come to those who patiently wait. And here we are now, on to the next chapter as parents. Indeed, God is faithful to those who are faithful to Him!

The Lord definitely gave us enough time to prepare ourselves to become parents. Although, we can't be fully prepared, there are things I know for sure. First is that I have the best partner in the world. I know Alan will be one awesome, doting dad. And because it takes a village to raise a child, I'm grateful that God gave us very supportive family, friends and community. Lastly, I rest in the fact that the Lord shall and always will equip us and guide us in every way that matters. This is His beloved child whom we are greatly honored to nurture, love and care for. 

I hope you join us as we pray for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. Thank you to all of you who prayed with us for this beautiful miracle. Thank you my dear prayer warriors.


excited to meet you all :)

xoxo,
Joselle




3 comments:

  1. So happy for you and Alan♡ Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy! Enjoy those cravings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you and Alan♡ Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy! Enjoy those cravings :)

    ReplyDelete