Sunday, October 23, 2016

Amanda Johanna

Presenting our first born, Amanda Johanna Fernandez who was born on October 18, 2016 at 9:17 pm. 

Discerning for our daughter's name had to be very intentional for Alan and I. We want her name to be purposeful and meaningful with hopes about who she will become. Alan suggested her first name and I was delighted to give the second name. The name Amanda means lovable/worthy of LOVE. Johanna means God's gracious gift. I want this to be a reminder to her that she's very much loved by everyone even before she was born. And after 5 years of her dad and I being married, the Lord remained faithful to us and has graciously gifted us our first child in His perfect time (on my birth month pa! What an awesome way to welcome my big 3-0!). To have her is the best birthday present I've ever had. She's everything we've ever dreamed of. She's our world. She gives indescribable joy to our life and more. 

Thank you everyone for praying for her safe delivery. We are now in the recovery stage and we pray it will be quick so you can get to meet Amanda soon! 
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you.
Before you were born, I set you apart.
-Jeremiah 1:5









xoxo,
Joselle

No comments:

Post a Comment