Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Happy 2 Years!


When I started blogging back in June 2012, my pursuit was to write down how God was working in my life with the hope that others will find some inspiration and light as I share my life lessons, adventures as well as misadventures, my marriage, important milestones, and important people in my life. As I read back through all of my previous posts, I can't fathom how God worked wonders in my life and I'm truly grateful. He has blessed me abundantly through giving me my husband, the most loving man I've ever known, opportunity to  travel and see the world, caring family, stable job and a faithful community. My life is way far from perfect but by the grace of God, He makes everything beautiful in His time (Ecclesiastes 3:11). I also have my shares of heartaches and life's disappointments, but through daily prayer and through the holy spirit, I find consolation which exudes optimism and strong sense of tranquility in me. 

Blogging made reaching out to people across the world possible. With my positive and uplifting writing, I pray that you may find something that can be of worth to you. I also pray that God will continue to give me wisdom and graciously keep me as a woman who  loves Him with all her mind, heart, soul and strength. At the end of the day, my only wish is that my writing will always please Him and bring glory and honor to Him.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my thoughts and enduring some few lengthy posts. I appreciate your support! Special thanks to my husband for his unwavering support in all I do. Big hugs!!!

Happy 2nd year anniversary to us Journey of Joselle! 

I love statistics :) 
xoxo,
Joselle

No comments:

Post a Comment