Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Worth the Wait

Today, Alan and I put an end to our seven year long-distance relationship. No words can ever describe what it is to finally know that it’s over, and that we made it through!
My heart swoons and my mind whispers, “we’ll never be apart again.”
As I picked up Alan from the airport, with a relief and a big smile on my face, I found myself in his loving arms once again and felt like a huge chunk of weight was lifted off of my shoulders, as I thought of the long wait we had to endure, dreams that had to be delayed, and all that would now be part of our past.
A new world opens up and I just cannot hide my joy for the future — one that awaits to be filled with awesome billion adventures. My life with my non virtual husband and as a real wife, begins now. 

Lord, giver of every good thing, thank you!!!


And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith. -Matthew 21:22



For God is not unjust so as to overlook your work and the love that you have shown for his name in serving the saints, as you still do. And we desire each one of you to show the same earnestness to have the full assurance of hope until the end, so that you may not be sluggish, but imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises. -Hebrews 6:10-12






xoxo,
Joselle

No comments:

Post a Comment