Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, New Beginnings

2012 has been a great year for me. As I contemplate back to all my blog posts of last year, I feel really grateful for the many blessings the Lord has given me through my journey. For the great memories and time I have spent with my husband, my family, my friends, my community, for all the travels we've made, for all the life lessons and much more.

I am so excited for what 2013 has to offer. The thrill of the unknown titillates me like unboxing a present. Whatever it may be, I'm pretty sure that God has perfectly prepared it for me. Good or bad, I am certain that nothing would separate me from the love of Christ.-Romans 8:35

I want to start the year afresh. This is a time for new beginnings. The time to set my feet and leave fresh footprints in the sand. I don't have a long list of new year's resolutions cos I know it's just not going to be fulfilled. I only have one thing in mind and that is to be a better person, wife, daughter, sister, friend, employee, citizen, and most important of all, I want to be a better Christian. I want to make this my goal not only for this year, but as long as I live. 

May God bless us all and all of our goals this new year.

photo credit: crosscard.com



xoxo,
Joselle

No comments:

Post a Comment