Monday, September 2, 2013

Happiest Place on Earth!

The 4 J's: Jovy, Jonah, Joselle, and Joyce :)
Finally, I am happy to be back in blogland! Debbie downer hung out in my mind and kept my mood down for a while. But she just left for good and now I am inspired to write again! The past few weeks have been an emotional roller coaster for me. As some of you may know or may have heard, the reunion my husband and I anticipated and looked forward to was obstructed and had to be delayed. It did take its toll on both of us. I felt so bad for him for what he had to go through. When you're married, you feel every ounce of pain your spouse feels. It's like your hearts pump together as one even if you are miles apart. However, by the grace of God, we have recovered quickly from such a heart breaking misfortune. Although we unfailingly believe that God's plan for us are always good and He makes all things work together for good. So the trials and disappointments that come our way, as bad as it may seem, could be for our good, could not be so bad after all.  Of course, we won't see it yet now, but later, it will all make sense. Just keep the faith and be positive!

I would like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to the people who lifted our spirits up and for all of your encouraging and kind words especially from our families, dear friends, my CFC family, Ligaya ng Panginoon, and my coworkers who all felt our pain from this nightmare. Much love from my husband and I to all of you! Mwah!

No matter how much emo time I'd like to indulge myself upon because of the heart breaking circumstance, I just found it impossible for me to do. God may have allowed for me to go through such a trial but He also allowed so much blessings to rain down on me and I cannot complain. I guess when the Holy Spirit dwells within you, you see blessings shine so brightly that it leaves no room for negative thoughts. I'm so blessed and just thankful for the opportunity to be reunited and to spend some precious quality time with my older sister, Ate Joyce before she goes back to the motherland. 

Last week, we wandered and took a road trip to Disney World, the happiest place on earth, with our two younger sissies. It was indeed the happiest place and it took all my predicaments away as we felt like princesses in our magical kingdom. Originally, this trip was intentionally planned for my sister 'cause she had never been here but little did I know that it was also for me. My second visit to Disney surprisingly felt like the first time again. It was a much needed trip for myself! I was so thankful for the company of my jolly and crazy sistahs! We had so much fun on the road, singing, laughing, reminiscing the good 'ole days, and catching up, thus I felt not the tedious drive. What would I do without them? 

Here are photos of us, forever Disney babies in Disney World.    

Day 1: 7 hour drive to Orlando and Downtown Disney


Day 2: Disney's Hollywood Studios
My Ate's favorites were the live shows!
Day 3: Drove home sweet home and passed by an outlet store.
Day 4: Mass at St. Benedict Catholic Church with mama-mia!
Now, my sister is back home in the Philippines and we miss her already! See you next time Ate! Love you! 

And guess what. Another blessing just dropped from the heavens to our mailbox yesterday! The schedule of my naturalization oath ceremony already came in the mail. Things can start to move forward now. Hang in there my love and we'll be reunited real soon! For with God, nothing is impossible! Thank you Lord for the strength and the wisdom! 

xoxo,
Joselle

No comments:

Post a Comment