Thursday, November 28, 2013

Gratefulness



Mmmm. 

My blog? It's my happy place and because it's where I can freely express and share my gratefulness to God, to every circumstances, whether good or bad, and to the people dear to my heart. It has been my way of life to honor people that I admire and that helps me focus less on myself. Thankful that I consistently kept my blog a medium of positivity rather than daily rants and complaints in life which sort of suck the life out of you. The same goes with my social media eg. facebook and IG. Reminding myself each day to be grateful than resentful brings out the goodness, happiness, and positive vibe in me. Thank you to the 10 followers who somehow find interest in reading my thoughts. Last year, I only had 1 reader which was no other than my husband.hahaha. This year, it multiplied to 10. My mom, my sisters, my bffs, my aunts and my cousins.hehehe. Thank you guys so much! Di bale, next year, I might do a giveaway to the most loyal subscriber.LOL. Kidding aside, thank you really to all your kind words, sweet comments and for wasting your time in reading my happy place. I don't know each of you but I know where my blog gets viewed. This year, other than here in the US, it was viewed in different parts of the world like Philippines, Canada, Russia, Australia, UK, Germany, UAE, Poland, Singapore, New Zealand, India, Malaysia, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, South Africa, Bulgaria, Guam, and Italy. O diba. International! Thank you po! It inspires me to write more uplifting messages and be a better follower of Christ. 

To you who reads this post now, I am thankful for you! May you also find things to be grateful for.


Good night friends! Before we get together with family in the evening, we need to wake up early and swing by to church first thing in the morning to give thanks to the awesome guy up there. For a great life, loving family, best husband, good job, and faithful friends, I am forever grateful! Although life is not perfect, I am perfectly happy because I am grateful. 

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18


xoxo,
Joselle

No comments:

Post a Comment