Friday, November 1, 2013

My Prince

Until now, I still can't believe how lucky and blessed I am to be his wife. 

The Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Channing Tatum, John Lloyd and even Sir Chief of my life! :D

Other than he is good looking (naks!) and smart (cos he chose me.hahaha), I fell deeply in love with this dude cos of his pure heart. They say when you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. That's my husband. I've never heard him say or think of anything bad about anyone. Whenever I pester him with chismis (gossip) he would give me his I'm-not-interested-look or sometimes I feel like he pretends he doesn't hear what I say. hehe. Since I met him, our conversations have always been mostly positive and encouraging. When he speaks, he's ever so gentle. He's careful with his words, cautious not to offend or hurt anyone. He's so impeccably polite and treats everyone with respect. I haven't seen him lose his cool even in an offensive situation. I feel like he was raised by humble royalties cos he acts so graciously refined ;) Being his wife literally gives you a feeling of being a princess! Thank you for inspiring me and making me a better me. 

Happy happy birthday dear! I love you and can't wait to see you! :)



"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the 

Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." -James 1:17:

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God." -Matthew 5:8

xoxo,
Joselle

No comments:

Post a Comment