Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Last Friday, we threw a special celebration for the moms in our small prayer group for Mother's day. They played this video to us and I found it extremely hilarious. At the same time, it kinda scared me a bit. lol. However, I trust that my husband will be behind me 100% in raising up our children well and will help me with the household chores! We live in a country where house helpers are not common for labor is so expensive so keeping the house together can be very overwhelming. It's always been my dream to be a housewife but I realized it's not fancy at all. It's like a full-time job. I am thinking what more if moms work full-time! Just writing about it makes me tired already.lol. So here, let me share with you what all this fuss is about. 


Being a mother is not an easy task that's why I salute and appreciate all of the mothers out there especially my own Mama, my Lola, our second moms, Ninang Ida and Ninang Clair, and to my mother-in-law! I love you all!

Happy Mother's Day!

xoxo,
Joselle
   

No comments:

Post a Comment