Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pinteresting

If only I can afford to buy freshly arranged flowers every single day, I would! But I'm no Richie Rich so I'd rather spend my cha-ching on food than flowers. LOL. 

In the spirit of spring which ever so lingers in me, I wanted to decorate my room with flowers! Thanks to Pinterest and to a blogger that I follow for her creative crafts, Lauren Conrad, I was able to come up with my own artificial floral arrangement. DIY is the best way to go if you're on a tight budget plus it brings out the creativity in you. 

The whole thing just cost me less than $5! I checked out T.J.Maxx and the cheapest one I found was around $12. So DIY FTW! 

Square vase: used
Crystal pebbles: Joann's
Artificial pink flowers: Joann's

Voila, it's spring 365 days in my room! This added more personality and more character to my room. For me, having a beautiful, neat, and clean room makes me more inspired and more productive. Hopefully, this can squeeze out more creative juices for my future blog posts. 

Happy crafting! 

xoxo,
Joselle

No comments:

Post a Comment