Wednesday, June 19, 2013

DETOX- Update!

After the seven-day excruciating torture of not being able to eat all the food that I was used to eating and only taking in the detox diet religiously, I must say I am pleased with the results. 

I won't lie, it was painful doing this diet especially at home when all of my folks were eating so well and my mom cooked good food, I was eating my veggies and fruits!  

It was okay because... I lost 6 frigging pounds!

Before and After


I noticed I don't crave for massive amounts of rice, meat, salty snacks and sweets anymore. I felt less bloated and my bowel movement became more regular than usual. TMI? lol.

I feel free of all the toxins in my body and I feel rejuvenated.

Hopefully, I can be consistent with this healthy eating habit because I don't think I can do this detox again. hahaha. At least not anytime soon! 

xoxo,
Joselle

No comments:

Post a Comment