Thursday, June 6, 2013

Happy anniversary journeyofjoselle!

americangreetings.com
Dear blog,

I can't believe we've made it this far. What I thought to be a scribble, turned into a labor of love.

I am also in awe of how we kept this blog going for a year. Hoping for consistency for years to come.

Thank you for staying with me in my journey of life. For witnessing every triumph and every downfall.

Thank you for being there through joyful and through sad moments.

Thank you for holding my deepest thoughts and my passionate emotions. I applaud you for your sponge-like built. Even for wasting your time with me through all the nonsense I doodle on your white blank page, thanks!

Thank you for staying up with me late at night sometimes as you patiently wait for me to gather my all-over-the-place intellect.

Thank you for allowing us to share our travel, food and fun experiences with you. I hope the heavens will get us sponsors for the places we endorse and recommend. lol

Thank you for introducing me to readers who positively comment and appreciate my posts. It means a lot!

Thank you for not judging me by the way in whatever I say, in my opinions and in being grammatically incorrect at times. I wonder if a coy hater out there exists, please stand up! hehe.

Thank you for being a means of letting people know how much I love them and how they inspire me. Sometimes people will tell me that I've inspired them, but honestly, most of my posts come from the inspiration they provide me. I am grateful that I'm surrounded with a bunch of good people in my life.

Thank you for being an instrument of communication between me and all of my family (especially my husband when he's in the Philippines) and friends all over the world. Thanks for keeping us strongly in touch.

Lastly and most especially, thank you for being a partner so bold in spreading God's words and lending me a hand in making a difference.

Happy one year anniversary journeyofjoselle.blogspot.com :) Cheers!

xoxo,
Joselle





No comments:

Post a Comment