Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Let the countdown begin!


50 more days to go and it's Christmas again! Hahaha. Just kidding. Although it woud totally feel like Christmas to me cos my Santa baby is coming to town. Okay okay, I'm just excited to share with you that the hubs is officially coming back to Atlanta (permanently, sana!) in 50 days! Definitely, good things come to those who wait! 365 days and counting of togetherness is what we've been unceasingly praying for and finally it's coming to life soon. :D

Hopefully, I don't have to do countdowns again after he comes back here cos I don't want us to be apart ever again. Oh unless I get preggers. That's another countdown. hehehe ;P

We surely have no clue what the future holds that's why we lift up and surrender all our plans to Him up there. All I know is He will make everything beautiful in His time. Ecclesiastes 3:11 :)

 xoxo,
Joselle

No comments:

Post a Comment