Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Happy Birthday and Happy Trip!

Today (Philippine time) is my Ate's (older sister's) 28th birthday! I wish my family and I could teleport right now to the motherland to celebrate this special occasion with her. 

Good news though. *D-R-U-M-R-O-L-L* and spoiler alert na rin.hehe. She is going to be visiting us here for the first time soon! God truly works wonders! The best part is that her trip is on her company's expense! Free ticket woot woot! What could be possibly be better than that?

She's coming a week before my hubby's arrival and that's definitely another exciting event to look forward to. Two birds in one stone. :)

I am so thankful for all the blessings that are coming our way. Thank you to the big boss up there. You're truly awesome and your love is extravagant! Finally, glorious sunshine peeks after the rain.  

Let's continue the celebration here Ate, in America, the land of the free.  Your entire Georgia family is thrilled for your visit, especially Lola and Mama. I am so happy for all the great things that are going on in your life. Know that we're so proud of you and we're always here for you, watching over you as you conquer the world. You go girl! 

Happy happy birthday! Love you!



xoxo,
Joselle

No comments:

Post a Comment