Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Picture Perfect

Special thanks to my uber creative sister in law, Risa for this sweet surprise, a portrait of my husband and I. So proud of her for her God-gifted talent. No doubt, art and creativity runs through her veins. Indeed she's the Picaso, Michelangelo, and Da Vinci of the family. Her passion for arts is so inspiring. When I stayed with them at their house after the wedding, I would see her wide awake at the wee hours of the night just to finish off an art project and catch up deadlines. Her hard work and dedication to her craft at such a young age will surely take her places. Keep it up Risa-chan! Gambatte! <3 



And thank you to the hubs for this special request from his sister. You're too sweet! Miss you too!

xoxo,
Joselle

No comments:

Post a Comment